LEHIGHTON, Pa. - Louise F. Rigano of Lehighton, formerly of New Rochelle, died Monday, Aug. 25. She was 82.
Rigano was born in New Rochelle, N.Y., to Christopher and Mary DiFabbio Caporale. She was a member of Sts. Peter & Paul Roman Catholic Church, Lehighton.
Rigano is survived by her daughters, Mary Kaye Snyder of Lehighton, Louise Ann (Brian) Rachal of New Rochelle; and two grandsons. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Vincent C. Rigano.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 29 from 5 to 8 p.m. and Saturday, Aug. 30 from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. at The Pelham Funeral Home, 64 Lincoln Ave., Pelham, NY 10803. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 30 at St. Joseph's Roman Catholic Church, 280 Washington Ave., New Rochelle, followed by interment in Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, New Rochelle.
Memorial contributions in Rigano’s honor may be made to Compassionate Care Hospice, 363 South Route 100, Allentown, Pa. 18106.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire