LEHIGHTON, Pa. - Louise F. Rigano of Lehighton, formerly of New Rochelle, died Monday, Aug. 25. She was 82.
Rigano was born in New Rochelle, N.Y., to Christopher and Mary DiFabbio Caporale. She was a member of Sts. Peter & Paul Roman Catholic Church, Lehighton.
Rigano is survived by her daughters, Mary Kaye Snyder of Lehighton, Louise Ann (Brian) Rachal of New Rochelle; and two grandsons. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Vincent C. Rigano.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 29 from 5 to 8 p.m. and Saturday, Aug. 30 from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. at The Pelham Funeral Home, 64 Lincoln Ave., Pelham, NY 10803. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 30 at St. Joseph's Roman Catholic Church, 280 Washington Ave., New Rochelle, followed by interment in Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, New Rochelle.
Memorial contributions in Rigano’s honor may be made to Compassionate Care Hospice, 363 South Route 100, Allentown, Pa. 18106.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 5 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown