NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Louis Aiello, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died July 18. He was 97.
Aiello was born Feb. 13, 1917, in San Fili, Italy. He and his wife were the proprietors of Aiello’s Custom Tailoring shop located first in New Rochelle and later moved to Larchmont. He was a former member of the Casa Calabria Society in New Rochelle.
Aiello is survived by his daughter, Rosemary (John) McDonough; son, Aldo (Sharon) Aiello; two grandchildren; and a great grandson. He was predeceased by his wife, Elvira.
A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Monday, July 21 at Holy Family Church. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.lloydmaxcy.com
- 1 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Sex Offenders Live Near New Rochelle Pre-K's, Report Says
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday