NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Louis Aiello, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died July 18. He was 97.
Aiello was born Feb. 13, 1917, in San Fili, Italy. He and his wife were the proprietors of Aiello’s Custom Tailoring shop located first in New Rochelle and later moved to Larchmont. He was a former member of the Casa Calabria Society in New Rochelle.
Aiello is survived by his daughter, Rosemary (John) McDonough; son, Aldo (Sharon) Aiello; two grandchildren; and a great grandson. He was predeceased by his wife, Elvira.
A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Monday, July 21 at Holy Family Church. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.lloydmaxcy.com
- 1 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway