NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Linda Frances Pelella of New Rochelle died Jan. 7. She was 41.
Pelella was born Jan. 31, 1971, in New Rochelle to Aniello and Adele Hutz. She worked as a behavioral consultant in Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess and Rockland counties' school districts.
She is survived by her parents; two siblings, Louis (Jessica) and Nina (Gregg) Doyle; two nieces, and a nephew. Her best friend, Michelle Gruerio, helped her throughout her illness.
A memorial service will be held from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made NLMSF Donations, 18623 County Road 12 S, Foley, AL 36535.
- 1 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 2 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Westchester
- 5 Overturned Auto Accident Blocks Lane On I-95