NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Linda Frances Pelella of New Rochelle died Jan. 7. She was 41.
Pelella was born Jan. 31, 1971, in New Rochelle to Aniello and Adele Hutz. She worked as a behavioral consultant in Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess and Rockland counties' school districts.
She is survived by her parents; two siblings, Louis (Jessica) and Nina (Gregg) Doyle; two nieces, and a nephew. Her best friend, Michelle Gruerio, helped her throughout her illness.
A memorial service will be held from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made NLMSF Donations, 18623 County Road 12 S, Foley, AL 36535.
- 1 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, Says Westchester DA
- 5 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson