NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Linda Frances Pelella of New Rochelle died Jan. 7. She was 41.
Pelella was born Jan. 31, 1971, in New Rochelle to Aniello and Adele Hutz. She worked as a behavioral consultant in Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess and Rockland counties' school districts.
She is survived by her parents; two siblings, Louis (Jessica) and Nina (Gregg) Doyle; two nieces, and a nephew. Her best friend, Michelle Gruerio, helped her throughout her illness.
A memorial service will be held from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made NLMSF Donations, 18623 County Road 12 S, Foley, AL 36535.
- 1 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Police Department Holds Annual Awards Ceremony