NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Lillian Irene Smith of New Rochelle died Tuesday, Aug. 26. She was 77.
Smith was born Dec. 24, 1936, to Paul C Smith Sr. and Mabel E Norton Smith. She was employed as a bookkeeper at Talner Jewelers for the last 35 years. She had been previously a bookkeeper at Camera Craft in excess of 15 years. She volunteered for many years at New Rochelle/Sound Shore Medical Center. She was a member of Trinity St. Paul's Episcopal Church.
Smith is survived by her brothers, John J. Smith of Cincinnati, Ohio, and George N. Smith (Stella) of New Rochelle; sister, Kathryn M. (Charles) Green of Kutztown, Pa.; 17 nieces and nephews; and 26 great-nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; brother, Paul C. Smith Jr.; and sister, MaryAnn Scheidt.
A Memorial service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 6 at Trinity St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 311 Huguenot St., New Rochelle, NY 10801.
For more information, please visit: www.georgetdavis.com
- 1 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway