STAMFORD, Conn. - Kathleen Marie Carlson of Stamford, formerly of New Rochelle and Chicago, died March 12. She was 89.
Carlson is survived by her children, Michael Jr., Brigid, David, Mary (Martin), Charles, Judith (Inserra), Christopher, Paul and Nora; 13 grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; sister-in-law, Jean Daly; many nieces, nephews; and friends. She was predeceased by her husband Michael; son, Ralph; granddaughter, Katelyn Marie; parents, Ronald and Agnes (Walsh) Green; and brothers, Arthur, Gordon and William Green.
Services will be held at 11 a.m. March 22 at the Church of St. Augustine in Larchmont, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Covenant House (http://www.covenanthouse.org/)
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallagherfuneralhome.com
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says
- 3 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit