STAMFORD, Conn. - Kathleen Marie Carlson of Stamford, formerly of New Rochelle and Chicago, died March 12. She was 89.
Carlson is survived by her children, Michael Jr., Brigid, David, Mary (Martin), Charles, Judith (Inserra), Christopher, Paul and Nora; 13 grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; sister-in-law, Jean Daly; many nieces, nephews; and friends. She was predeceased by her husband Michael; son, Ralph; granddaughter, Katelyn Marie; parents, Ronald and Agnes (Walsh) Green; and brothers, Arthur, Gordon and William Green.
Services will be held at 11 a.m. March 22 at the Church of St. Augustine in Larchmont, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Covenant House (http://www.covenanthouse.org/)
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallagherfuneralhome.com
- 1 IRS Warns New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill