STAMFORD, Conn. - Kathleen Marie Carlson of Stamford, formerly of New Rochelle and Chicago, died March 12. She was 89.
Carlson is survived by her children, Michael Jr., Brigid, David, Mary (Martin), Charles, Judith (Inserra), Christopher, Paul and Nora; 13 grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; sister-in-law, Jean Daly; many nieces, nephews; and friends. She was predeceased by her husband Michael; son, Ralph; granddaughter, Katelyn Marie; parents, Ronald and Agnes (Walsh) Green; and brothers, Arthur, Gordon and William Green.
Services will be held at 11 a.m. March 22 at the Church of St. Augustine in Larchmont, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Covenant House (http://www.covenanthouse.org/)
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallagherfuneralhome.com
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 'Black Lives Matter' Group Organizes March On New Rochelle City Hall
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester