NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Josephine Teresa Paganico (nee Fossella), formerly of New Rochelle, died April 14. She was 91.
Paganico was born March 17, 1923, to Joseph and Catherine (nee Gallello) Fossella in New Rochelle.
Paganico is survived by her children, Marie Cassiero of New Windsor, Kathleen (William) Sullivan of LaGrange, Fred (Barbara) Paganico and Anthony (Nancy) Paganico both of Mahopac; sister, Mary Biruk of Pelham; five grandchildren; and three great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Anthony A. Paganico; five brothers; and a sister.
Calling hours are Friday, April 18 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home where funeral services will be held Saturday, April 19 at 10 a.m. Interment to follow at Rose Hill Memorial Park, Putnam Valley.
- 1 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says
- 2 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 3 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History