NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Josephine Teresa Paganico (nee Fossella), formerly of New Rochelle, died April 14. She was 91.
Paganico was born March 17, 1923, to Joseph and Catherine (nee Gallello) Fossella in New Rochelle.
Paganico is survived by her children, Marie Cassiero of New Windsor, Kathleen (William) Sullivan of LaGrange, Fred (Barbara) Paganico and Anthony (Nancy) Paganico both of Mahopac; sister, Mary Biruk of Pelham; five grandchildren; and three great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Anthony A. Paganico; five brothers; and a sister.
Calling hours are Friday, April 18 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home where funeral services will be held Saturday, April 19 at 10 a.m. Interment to follow at Rose Hill Memorial Park, Putnam Valley.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime
- 4 Ray Rice’s Claim Of Altered Tape Tops Week's News in New Rochelle
- 5 Cuomo Agrees To Two Gubernatorial Debates Pending Astorino Acceptance