NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Josephine Oliva, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died June 21. She was 80.
Oliva was born June 17, 1934, in San Fili, Cosenza, Italy, to Michael and Maria (Carpanzano) Gentile.
Oliva is survived by her children, JoAnne (Louis, Jr.) Bongo, Salvatore (Joanne) Oliva, Anthony (Donna) Oliva and Joseph (Marie) Oliva Jr.; six grandchildren; sisters, Vera, Anna and Sarina; and brothers, Frank and Mario. She was predeceased by her husband, Joseph Oliva Sr.; a brother, Anthony; and a sister, Nella.
A funeral Mass was elebrated at 10:30 a.m. Monday, at Blessed Sacrament Church. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
For more information, visit: www.lloydmaxcy.com
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash