EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Josephine F. Villata, of Eastchester and formerly of New Rochelle, died Tuesday, May 13. She was 92.
Villata was born April 22, 1922, in the Bronx, she was the daughter of Carmelo and Angelina Benedetto Borello. She worked as an assistant librarian at Iona College for over 40 years.
Villata is survived by her children, Vinny (Lori) Villata, Bettyann (Robert M.) Pisano and Tom (Chris) Villata; seven grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Thomas; sisters, Ann Bombace, Flora Gabriele and Tess Russo; and brothers, Jim and Domenic Borello.
Calling hours are Friday, May 16 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. with a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 9:15 a.m. Saturday, May 17 at the Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe followed by the interment in the Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.georgetdavis.com
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says
- 3 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 New Rochelle Will See Several Rounds Of Showers, Thunderstorms