NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Joseph S. Bromberg of New Rochelle, died March 8. He was 93.
Bromberg was born July 25, 1920, to Ivor and Mollie (November) Bromberg in New York City. He was a graduate of City College of New York and a retired manufacturer's representative in the furniture industry.
Bromberg is survived by his wife, Miriam (Powell); children, Maddy (James) Posig of Burlington, Vt., Amy (Harry) Bromberg Funk of Minneapolis, Minn., and Richard Bromberg of Yonkers; a sister, Helen (Leonard) Mendelsohn of Northridge, Calif.; and six grandchildren. He was predeceased by a sister, Thelma Stern.
Funeral service will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday, March 11 at Kensico Cemetery Chapel, Valhalla, with burial to follow at Sharon Gardens Cemetery, Valhalla.
Donations in his name may be made to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
For more information, visit www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Sex Offenders Live Near New Rochelle Pre-K's, Report Says
- 2 New Rochelle Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Rochelle
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm