NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Joseph S. Bromberg of New Rochelle, died March 8. He was 93.
Bromberg was born July 25, 1920, to Ivor and Mollie (November) Bromberg in New York City. He was a graduate of City College of New York and a retired manufacturer's representative in the furniture industry.
Bromberg is survived by his wife, Miriam (Powell); children, Maddy (James) Posig of Burlington, Vt., Amy (Harry) Bromberg Funk of Minneapolis, Minn., and Richard Bromberg of Yonkers; a sister, Helen (Leonard) Mendelsohn of Northridge, Calif.; and six grandchildren. He was predeceased by a sister, Thelma Stern.
Funeral service will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday, March 11 at Kensico Cemetery Chapel, Valhalla, with burial to follow at Sharon Gardens Cemetery, Valhalla.
Donations in his name may be made to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
For more information, visit www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 New Rochelle Millennial Runs For Library Trustee Seat
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Shakespeare Meets Taylor Swift In New Rochelle 'Pop-Up' Performance
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests