NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Joseph S. Bromberg of New Rochelle, died March 8. He was 93.
Bromberg was born July 25, 1920, to Ivor and Mollie (November) Bromberg in New York City. He was a graduate of City College of New York and a retired manufacturer's representative in the furniture industry.
Bromberg is survived by his wife, Miriam (Powell); children, Maddy (James) Posig of Burlington, Vt., Amy (Harry) Bromberg Funk of Minneapolis, Minn., and Richard Bromberg of Yonkers; a sister, Helen (Leonard) Mendelsohn of Northridge, Calif.; and six grandchildren. He was predeceased by a sister, Thelma Stern.
Funeral service will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday, March 11 at Kensico Cemetery Chapel, Valhalla, with burial to follow at Sharon Gardens Cemetery, Valhalla.
Donations in his name may be made to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
For more information, visit www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 New Rochelle City Council Looking Into New Ice Rink
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Rochelle
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority