NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Joseph S. Bromberg of New Rochelle, died March 8. He was 93.
Bromberg was born July 25, 1920, to Ivor and Mollie (November) Bromberg in New York City. He was a graduate of City College of New York and a retired manufacturer's representative in the furniture industry.
Bromberg is survived by his wife, Miriam (Powell); children, Maddy (James) Posig of Burlington, Vt., Amy (Harry) Bromberg Funk of Minneapolis, Minn., and Richard Bromberg of Yonkers; a sister, Helen (Leonard) Mendelsohn of Northridge, Calif.; and six grandchildren. He was predeceased by a sister, Thelma Stern.
Funeral service will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday, March 11 at Kensico Cemetery Chapel, Valhalla, with burial to follow at Sharon Gardens Cemetery, Valhalla.
Donations in his name may be made to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
For more information, visit www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 'Black Lives Matter' Group Organizes March On New Rochelle City Hall
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester