NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Joseph S. Bromberg of New Rochelle, died March 8. He was 93.
Bromberg was born July 25, 1920, to Ivor and Mollie (November) Bromberg in New York City. He was a graduate of City College of New York and a retired manufacturer's representative in the furniture industry.
Bromberg is survived by his wife, Miriam (Powell); children, Maddy (James) Posig of Burlington, Vt., Amy (Harry) Bromberg Funk of Minneapolis, Minn., and Richard Bromberg of Yonkers; a sister, Helen (Leonard) Mendelsohn of Northridge, Calif.; and six grandchildren. He was predeceased by a sister, Thelma Stern.
Funeral service will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday, March 11 at Kensico Cemetery Chapel, Valhalla, with burial to follow at Sharon Gardens Cemetery, Valhalla.
Donations in his name may be made to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
For more information, visit www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway