NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Joseph Lodovico Sr. of New Rochelle and formerly of Harrison died Feb. 11. He was 87.
He was born April 19, 1925, in Bristol, Conn., to Anthony and Beatrice Carocci Lodovico. He served in the Army during World War II. He later became account executive for Reuben H. Donnelly.
He was also a fixture at the Harrison Flower Shop, his family said. He worked at the shop with his son, Joe, and his grandson, Joseph.
He was predeceased by his wife, Ida; and seven siblings. He is survived by his son; his grandson; and a sister-in-law, Amelia LiCausi.
Visitation is from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrates at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Catherine's Church in Pelham.
Memorial donations may be made St. Catherine's Church.
- 1 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Police Department Holds Annual Awards Ceremony