NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Joseph Lodovico Sr. of New Rochelle and formerly of Harrison died Feb. 11. He was 87.
He was born April 19, 1925, in Bristol, Conn., to Anthony and Beatrice Carocci Lodovico. He served in the Army during World War II. He later became account executive for Reuben H. Donnelly.
He was also a fixture at the Harrison Flower Shop, his family said. He worked at the shop with his son, Joe, and his grandson, Joseph.
He was predeceased by his wife, Ida; and seven siblings. He is survived by his son; his grandson; and a sister-in-law, Amelia LiCausi.
Visitation is from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrates at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Catherine's Church in Pelham.
Memorial donations may be made St. Catherine's Church.
- 1 New Rochelle Millennial Runs For Library Trustee Seat
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Shakespeare Meets Taylor Swift In New Rochelle 'Pop-Up' Performance
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests