NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Joseph A. Colucci, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died July 9. He was 82.
Colucci was born Oct. 27, 1932, in Ripabottoni, Italy, to Domenic and Rachelina (Testa) Colucci. He came to the U.S. Dec. 7, 1947, and he served in the Army during the Korean War. He was a master carpenter and worked for DeRaffele Diners in New Rochelle for over 50 years
Colucci is survived by his wife, Antonietta; children, Dominick (Mary) Colucci, Francis (Lisa) Colucci, Joseph (Anne) Colucci and Rachel (Rich) DeStasio; 11 grandchildren; brother, Michael Colucci; sister, Josephine DiFabio; several nieces, nephews; brothers-in law; and sisters-in law. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, July 11 from 4 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, July 12 at Holy Family Church. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In New Rochelle
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans