NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Joseph A. Colucci, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died July 9. He was 82.
Colucci was born Oct. 27, 1932, in Ripabottoni, Italy, to Domenic and Rachelina (Testa) Colucci. He came to the U.S. Dec. 7, 1947, and he served in the Army during the Korean War. He was a master carpenter and worked for DeRaffele Diners in New Rochelle for over 50 years
Colucci is survived by his wife, Antonietta; children, Dominick (Mary) Colucci, Francis (Lisa) Colucci, Joseph (Anne) Colucci and Rachel (Rich) DeStasio; 11 grandchildren; brother, Michael Colucci; sister, Josephine DiFabio; several nieces, nephews; brothers-in law; and sisters-in law. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, July 11 from 4 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, July 12 at Holy Family Church. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 'Black Lives Matter' Group Organizes March On New Rochelle City Hall
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; New Rochelle Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'