NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Joseph A. Colucci, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died July 9. He was 82.
Colucci was born Oct. 27, 1932, in Ripabottoni, Italy, to Domenic and Rachelina (Testa) Colucci. He came to the U.S. Dec. 7, 1947, and he served in the Army during the Korean War. He was a master carpenter and worked for DeRaffele Diners in New Rochelle for over 50 years
Colucci is survived by his wife, Antonietta; children, Dominick (Mary) Colucci, Francis (Lisa) Colucci, Joseph (Anne) Colucci and Rachel (Rich) DeStasio; 11 grandchildren; brother, Michael Colucci; sister, Josephine DiFabio; several nieces, nephews; brothers-in law; and sisters-in law. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, July 11 from 4 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, July 12 at Holy Family Church. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Snow Could Return To New Rochelle For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 New Rochelle Man Appointed To Head Veterans Services
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents