NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Joseph A. Colucci, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died July 9. He was 82.
Colucci was born Oct. 27, 1932, in Ripabottoni, Italy, to Domenic and Rachelina (Testa) Colucci. He came to the U.S. Dec. 7, 1947, and he served in the Army during the Korean War. He was a master carpenter and worked for DeRaffele Diners in New Rochelle for over 50 years
Colucci is survived by his wife, Antonietta; children, Dominick (Mary) Colucci, Francis (Lisa) Colucci, Joseph (Anne) Colucci and Rachel (Rich) DeStasio; 11 grandchildren; brother, Michael Colucci; sister, Josephine DiFabio; several nieces, nephews; brothers-in law; and sisters-in law. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, July 11 from 4 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, July 12 at Holy Family Church. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 New Rochelle Childhood School Put On Lockdown After Gun Threat
- 2 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire