NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Joseph A. Colucci, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died July 9. He was 82.
Colucci was born Oct. 27, 1932, in Ripabottoni, Italy, to Domenic and Rachelina (Testa) Colucci. He came to the U.S. Dec. 7, 1947, and he served in the Army during the Korean War. He was a master carpenter and worked for DeRaffele Diners in New Rochelle for over 50 years
Colucci is survived by his wife, Antonietta; children, Dominick (Mary) Colucci, Francis (Lisa) Colucci, Joseph (Anne) Colucci and Rachel (Rich) DeStasio; 11 grandchildren; brother, Michael Colucci; sister, Josephine DiFabio; several nieces, nephews; brothers-in law; and sisters-in law. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, July 11 from 4 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, July 12 at Holy Family Church. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 IRS Warns New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill