NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – John Tombini of New Rochelle died Dec. 10. He was 93.
He was born Oct. 1, 1919, in New York City to George and Francis Tombini. He was married to Jeanne, who predeceased him in 2002.
Tombini is survived by a sister, Mary; a son, John; a daughter-in-law, Michele; a niece and a nephew.
George T. Davis Funeral Home in New Rochelle is handling arrangements, which are yet to be announced.
- 1 Former Monroe College Standout Signs With New York Knicks
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester