NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – John Tombini of New Rochelle died Dec. 10. He was 93.
He was born Oct. 1, 1919, in New York City to George and Francis Tombini. He was married to Jeanne, who predeceased him in 2002.
Tombini is survived by a sister, Mary; a son, John; a daughter-in-law, Michele; a niece and a nephew.
George T. Davis Funeral Home in New Rochelle is handling arrangements, which are yet to be announced.
- 1 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 5 New Rochelle City Council Approves Parks Overhaul