NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – John Tombini of New Rochelle died Dec. 10. He was 93.
He was born Oct. 1, 1919, in New York City to George and Francis Tombini. He was married to Jeanne, who predeceased him in 2002.
Tombini is survived by a sister, Mary; a son, John; a daughter-in-law, Michele; a niece and a nephew.
George T. Davis Funeral Home in New Rochelle is handling arrangements, which are yet to be announced.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You