NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – John Tombini of New Rochelle died Dec. 10. He was 93.
He was born Oct. 1, 1919, in New York City to George and Francis Tombini. He was married to Jeanne, who predeceased him in 2002.
Tombini is survived by a sister, Mary; a son, John; a daughter-in-law, Michele; a niece and a nephew.
George T. Davis Funeral Home in New Rochelle is handling arrangements, which are yet to be announced.
- 1 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 4 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287