NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – John Tombini of New Rochelle died Dec. 10. He was 93.
He was born Oct. 1, 1919, in New York City to George and Francis Tombini. He was married to Jeanne, who predeceased him in 2002.
Tombini is survived by a sister, Mary; a son, John; a daughter-in-law, Michele; a niece and a nephew.
George T. Davis Funeral Home in New Rochelle is handling arrangements, which are yet to be announced.
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says
- 3 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit