NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – John "Jack" Connell, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Jan. 12. He was 56.
He was born May 26, 1956, in New Rochelle to James and Joan Seery Connell. He worked as a director of maintenance for Atria Senior Living in Long Island. He belonged to the Jones Beach Club.
In addition to his parents, Connell is survived by his wife, the former Alison Sutorius; two stepdaughters, Kelly Hunter and Lauren (Michael) Montaruli; and a step-granddaughter.
He is also survived by two brothers, Thomas (Joyce) and Kevin (Martine); and three sisters, Kathleen, Eileen (Andrew) Di Maggio and Sheila (Joseph) Narciso. His brother, James Connell Jr., died in 1975.
Visitation is 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday at Blessed Sacrament Church in New Rochelle. Burial will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery in New Rochelle.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, Says Westchester DA
- 5 George Pataki, Donald Trump Exchange Barbs Over Controversial Comments