NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – John "Jack" Connell, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Jan. 12. He was 56.
He was born May 26, 1956, in New Rochelle to James and Joan Seery Connell. He worked as a director of maintenance for Atria Senior Living in Long Island. He belonged to the Jones Beach Club.
In addition to his parents, Connell is survived by his wife, the former Alison Sutorius; two stepdaughters, Kelly Hunter and Lauren (Michael) Montaruli; and a step-granddaughter.
He is also survived by two brothers, Thomas (Joyce) and Kevin (Martine); and three sisters, Kathleen, Eileen (Andrew) Di Maggio and Sheila (Joseph) Narciso. His brother, James Connell Jr., died in 1975.
Visitation is 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday at Blessed Sacrament Church in New Rochelle. Burial will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery in New Rochelle.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow