NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – John "Jack" Connell, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Jan. 12. He was 56.
He was born May 26, 1956, in New Rochelle to James and Joan Seery Connell. He worked as a director of maintenance for Atria Senior Living in Long Island. He belonged to the Jones Beach Club.
In addition to his parents, Connell is survived by his wife, the former Alison Sutorius; two stepdaughters, Kelly Hunter and Lauren (Michael) Montaruli; and a step-granddaughter.
He is also survived by two brothers, Thomas (Joyce) and Kevin (Martine); and three sisters, Kathleen, Eileen (Andrew) Di Maggio and Sheila (Joseph) Narciso. His brother, James Connell Jr., died in 1975.
Visitation is 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday at Blessed Sacrament Church in New Rochelle. Burial will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery in New Rochelle.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Contractor Chosen For New Rochelle Rowing Club Demolition
- 4 New Rochelle Native Honors Mom At Pancreatic Cancer Research Walk
- 5 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20