NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – John "Jack" Connell, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Jan. 12. He was 56.
He was born May 26, 1956, in New Rochelle to James and Joan Seery Connell. He worked as a director of maintenance for Atria Senior Living in Long Island. He belonged to the Jones Beach Club.
In addition to his parents, Connell is survived by his wife, the former Alison Sutorius; two stepdaughters, Kelly Hunter and Lauren (Michael) Montaruli; and a step-granddaughter.
He is also survived by two brothers, Thomas (Joyce) and Kevin (Martine); and three sisters, Kathleen, Eileen (Andrew) Di Maggio and Sheila (Joseph) Narciso. His brother, James Connell Jr., died in 1975.
Visitation is 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday at Blessed Sacrament Church in New Rochelle. Burial will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery in New Rochelle.
- 1 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison