NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Jeanne McSweeney, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died March 26. She was 95.
McSweeney was born Dec. 3, 1918, in Scotland to James and Mary Jane Semple.
McSweeney is survived by her sons, James and Peter McSweeney; six grandchildren; and 11 great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Andrew McSweeney; sister, Marion Gill; and daughter, Andrea Wiener.
Calling hours are Friday, March 28 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle where a Service will be held Saturday, March 29 at 10 a.m. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 New Rochelle Approves Downtown Parking Overhaul