NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Jeanne McSweeney, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died March 26. She was 95.
McSweeney was born Dec. 3, 1918, in Scotland to James and Mary Jane Semple.
McSweeney is survived by her sons, James and Peter McSweeney; six grandchildren; and 11 great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Andrew McSweeney; sister, Marion Gill; and daughter, Andrea Wiener.
Calling hours are Friday, March 28 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle where a Service will be held Saturday, March 29 at 10 a.m. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287