NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Jeanne McSweeney, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died March 26. She was 95.
McSweeney was born Dec. 3, 1918, in Scotland to James and Mary Jane Semple.
McSweeney is survived by her sons, James and Peter McSweeney; six grandchildren; and 11 great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Andrew McSweeney; sister, Marion Gill; and daughter, Andrea Wiener.
Calling hours are Friday, March 28 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle where a Service will be held Saturday, March 29 at 10 a.m. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash