NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Jeanne McSweeney, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died March 26. She was 95.
McSweeney was born Dec. 3, 1918, in Scotland to James and Mary Jane Semple.
McSweeney is survived by her sons, James and Peter McSweeney; six grandchildren; and 11 great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Andrew McSweeney; sister, Marion Gill; and daughter, Andrea Wiener.
Calling hours are Friday, March 28 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle where a Service will be held Saturday, March 29 at 10 a.m. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 Yonkers Police Locate Woman In Possible Abduction
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In New Rochelle