NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Jeanne McSweeney, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died March 26. She was 95.
McSweeney was born Dec. 3, 1918, in Scotland to James and Mary Jane Semple.
McSweeney is survived by her sons, James and Peter McSweeney; six grandchildren; and 11 great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Andrew McSweeney; sister, Marion Gill; and daughter, Andrea Wiener.
Calling hours are Friday, March 28 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle where a Service will be held Saturday, March 29 at 10 a.m. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 New Rochelle City Council Looking Into New Ice Rink
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Rochelle
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95