NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - James P. Ferry of New Rochelle died July 13. He was 51.
Ferry was born June 11, 1963, he was the son of Greg and Barbara Ferry. He was a lifetime New Rochelle resident. He graduated from Blessed Sacrament High School in 1981 and continued his education at Iona College where he graduated with a BA in advertising in 1986. He pursued his degree in N.Y. prior to becoming a professional caddie where he worked at Wykagyl Country Club for the past 35 years. He worked in Palm Beach at the Everglades Club.
Ferry is survived by his siblings, Greg (Patricia) Ferry, William Ferry (Rick Pollack), Katherine (Chris) McCann and Barbara (Andrew) Pelham; five nieces and nephews; uncle, Rev. James T. Ferry; and friend, Gale Carino. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 15 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Pl, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 16 at Holy Family Church. Interment is private.
- 1 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching