NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Jacqueline Briskie Webb, a New Rochelle native, died Nov. 24 at Danbury Hospital. She was 75.
Webb was born April 22, 1937, in New Rochelle to Matthew and Elsie Briskie. She attended New Rochelle schools and graduated from New Rochelle High School. She was married to David Webb, who predeceased her.
A Danbury, Conn., homemaker and volunteer, Webb was also a member of several local drum corps, including the Ct. Rebels, Newtown Striders, Elks Fife and Drum and the Catholic War Veteran Drum Corps.
Webb was also a member of the Catholic War Veterans Auxiliary and American Legion Auxiliary, a past president of the Veterans of Foreign Wars Auxiliary and Moose Lodge and a member of St. Peter’s Church in Danbury.
She is survived by four sons, David (Penney) Webb of Brookfield, Conn., Terry (Sue) Webb of New Fairfield, Conn., Joseph Webb of Danbury and Alan (Monika) Webb, currently stationed in Kentucky; three daughters, Joanne (Scott) Wellington, Patricia (Jon) of Higganum, Conn., and Lisa (Jim) Johr of Bridgeport, Conn.; 13 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren. Webb was predeceased by a brother, Robert Briskie.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Peter Church. Burial at Wooster Cemetery in Danbury will be private. There are no calling hours. Jowdy-Kane Funeral Home in Danbury is handling arrangements.
- 1 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester