NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Irene Kiely of New Rochelle died April 23. She was 93.
Kiely was born Sept. 15, 1920, in Poughkeepsie, to Arbutus and Harold Marden. She was a laboratory office supervisor for 24 years and a receptionist for Dr. David Blum for 10 years.
Kiely is survived by her sons, David (Jenny) of San Francisco, Calif., and Kevin of Riverside, Conn.; and three grandsons Dylan, Nick and Thomas. She was predeceased by her husband, David.
Calling hours are Saturday, April 26 from 3 to 5 p.m. at the George T. Davis Funeral Home, 14 LeCount Place, New Rochelle, New York 10801. A Funeral Service will be held at 5 p.m. in the Chapel of the funeral home. Cremation will be private.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 4 'Out Of The Blue' Wows New Rochelle Commuters With Pop-Up Performance
- 5 Snow Could Return To New Rochelle For Monday Morning Commute