NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Irene Kiely of New Rochelle died April 23. She was 93.
Kiely was born Sept. 15, 1920, in Poughkeepsie, to Arbutus and Harold Marden. She was a laboratory office supervisor for 24 years and a receptionist for Dr. David Blum for 10 years.
Kiely is survived by her sons, David (Jenny) of San Francisco, Calif., and Kevin of Riverside, Conn.; and three grandsons Dylan, Nick and Thomas. She was predeceased by her husband, David.
Calling hours are Saturday, April 26 from 3 to 5 p.m. at the George T. Davis Funeral Home, 14 LeCount Place, New Rochelle, New York 10801. A Funeral Service will be held at 5 p.m. in the Chapel of the funeral home. Cremation will be private.
- 1 IRS Warns New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 5 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast