NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Irene Kiely of New Rochelle died April 23. She was 93.
Kiely was born Sept. 15, 1920, in Poughkeepsie, to Arbutus and Harold Marden. She was a laboratory office supervisor for 24 years and a receptionist for Dr. David Blum for 10 years.
Kiely is survived by her sons, David (Jenny) of San Francisco, Calif., and Kevin of Riverside, Conn.; and three grandsons Dylan, Nick and Thomas. She was predeceased by her husband, David.
Calling hours are Saturday, April 26 from 3 to 5 p.m. at the George T. Davis Funeral Home, 14 LeCount Place, New Rochelle, New York 10801. A Funeral Service will be held at 5 p.m. in the Chapel of the funeral home. Cremation will be private.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 'Black Lives Matter' Group Organizes March On New Rochelle City Hall
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester