NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Grace V. Vitulli, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died April 4. She was 80.
Vitulli was born Nov. 20, 1933, in Nardodipace, Cantanzaro, Italy, to Fortunato and Stella (Lagrotteria) Preiato. She was raised in New Rochelle and attended New Rochelle Schools.
Vitulli is survived by her sons, Joseph L. Vitulli, Jr. (Marie) and Louis Vitulli; four grandchildren; a great grandson; many nieces, nephews; great nieces and great nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Joseph L. Vitulli, Sr.; sister, Marie Rendina; and brother, Larry Preiato.
Calling hours are Monday, April 7 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 8 at Holy Family Church. Interment will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery.
- 1 IRS Warns New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill