NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Grace V. Vitulli, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died April 4. She was 80.
Vitulli was born Nov. 20, 1933, in Nardodipace, Cantanzaro, Italy, to Fortunato and Stella (Lagrotteria) Preiato. She was raised in New Rochelle and attended New Rochelle Schools.
Vitulli is survived by her sons, Joseph L. Vitulli, Jr. (Marie) and Louis Vitulli; four grandchildren; a great grandson; many nieces, nephews; great nieces and great nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Joseph L. Vitulli, Sr.; sister, Marie Rendina; and brother, Larry Preiato.
Calling hours are Monday, April 7 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 8 at Holy Family Church. Interment will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 New Rochelle Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester