NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Grace V. Vitulli, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died April 4. She was 80.
Vitulli was born Nov. 20, 1933, in Nardodipace, Cantanzaro, Italy, to Fortunato and Stella (Lagrotteria) Preiato. She was raised in New Rochelle and attended New Rochelle Schools.
Vitulli is survived by her sons, Joseph L. Vitulli, Jr. (Marie) and Louis Vitulli; four grandchildren; a great grandson; many nieces, nephews; great nieces and great nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Joseph L. Vitulli, Sr.; sister, Marie Rendina; and brother, Larry Preiato.
Calling hours are Monday, April 7 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 8 at Holy Family Church. Interment will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery.
- 1 Sex Offenders Live Near New Rochelle Pre-K's, Report Says
- 2 New Rochelle Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Rochelle
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm