NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Grace V. Vitulli, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died April 4. She was 80.
Vitulli was born Nov. 20, 1933, in Nardodipace, Cantanzaro, Italy, to Fortunato and Stella (Lagrotteria) Preiato. She was raised in New Rochelle and attended New Rochelle Schools.
Vitulli is survived by her sons, Joseph L. Vitulli, Jr. (Marie) and Louis Vitulli; four grandchildren; a great grandson; many nieces, nephews; great nieces and great nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Joseph L. Vitulli, Sr.; sister, Marie Rendina; and brother, Larry Preiato.
Calling hours are Monday, April 7 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 8 at Holy Family Church. Interment will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery.
- 1 New Rochelle Childhood School Put On Lockdown After Gun Threat
- 2 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire