NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Grace V. Vitulli, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died April 4. She was 80.
Vitulli was born Nov. 20, 1933, in Nardodipace, Cantanzaro, Italy, to Fortunato and Stella (Lagrotteria) Preiato. She was raised in New Rochelle and attended New Rochelle Schools.
Vitulli is survived by her sons, Joseph L. Vitulli, Jr. (Marie) and Louis Vitulli; four grandchildren; a great grandson; many nieces, nephews; great nieces and great nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Joseph L. Vitulli, Sr.; sister, Marie Rendina; and brother, Larry Preiato.
Calling hours are Monday, April 7 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 8 at Holy Family Church. Interment will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery.
- 1 Faulty Gas Line Closes New Rochelle High School Tuesday
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 John J. Imperioli, 78, Retired Captain, New Rochelle Fire Department