NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Grace M. Perri, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Jan. 14. She was 86.
Perri was born March 2, 1927, in New Rochelle, to Adrian and Mary (DeMarco) Perri. She worked as a dental assistant for Irwin Miller, DDS of Hartsdale for many years. She was a member of Catholic Daughters of America.
Perri is survived by her brother, Orlando (Eleanor) Perri; nieces and nephews; many great nieces and nephews; great great nieces and nephews; and cousins. She was predeceased by her parents; brothers, Gerardo and Angelo Perri; sister, Ida Curto; nephew, Richard; and niece, Karen Perri.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 15 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10;30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at Blessed Sacrament Church. Interment at Beechwoods Cemetery.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 'Black Lives Matter' Group Organizes March On New Rochelle City Hall
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester