NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Giovanna Jennie Ricci, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died April 26. She was 94.
Ricci was born Oct. 7, 1919, in the Bronx, to Caroline and Erminio Massafra. She worked for the City of New Rochelle Finance Dept. as a payroll senior account clerk.
Ricci is survived by many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Martin; sisters, Laura Vinci and Lucy Azznara; and brother, Gino Massafra.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 29 from 4 to 7 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle, where a funeral service is scheduled for Wednesday, April 30 at 12 p.m. Interment will follow at Woodlawn Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to your charity or church.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 4 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 5 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year