NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Gerard J. Kennedy, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died July 18. He was 49.
Kennedy was born Oct. 2, 1964, in New Rochelle, to Therese Kennedy Roberts and Gerard M. Kennedy. He graduated from Iona Prep and served the U.S. Navy for many years. He was an electrician for New York City.
Kennedy is survived by his mother, Therese Roberts; sister, Ann Marie Fatigate; niece, Marissa; and nephew, Michael. He was predeceased by his father, Gerard M. Kennedy.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 23 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Pl, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrted at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, July 24 at Holy Family Church. Interment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to a Veterans organization of choice.
- 1 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 4 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 5 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle