NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Gerard J. Kennedy, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died July 18. He was 49.
Kennedy was born Oct. 2, 1964, in New Rochelle, to Therese Kennedy Roberts and Gerard M. Kennedy. He graduated from Iona Prep and served the U.S. Navy for many years. He was an electrician for New York City.
Kennedy is survived by his mother, Therese Roberts; sister, Ann Marie Fatigate; niece, Marissa; and nephew, Michael. He was predeceased by his father, Gerard M. Kennedy.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 23 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Pl, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrted at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, July 24 at Holy Family Church. Interment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to a Veterans organization of choice.
- 1 New Rochelle Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges
- 2 New Rochelle Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In New Rochelle
- 4 Port Chester Landscaper Pulls Down Record $571K Empire City Casino Jackpot
- 5 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways