NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Gerard J. Kennedy, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died July 18. He was 49.
Kennedy was born Oct. 2, 1964, in New Rochelle, to Therese Kennedy Roberts and Gerard M. Kennedy. He graduated from Iona Prep and served the U.S. Navy for many years. He was an electrician for New York City.
Kennedy is survived by his mother, Therese Roberts; sister, Ann Marie Fatigate; niece, Marissa; and nephew, Michael. He was predeceased by his father, Gerard M. Kennedy.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 23 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Pl, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrted at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, July 24 at Holy Family Church. Interment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to a Veterans organization of choice.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 5 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court