NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Gaetano Maffucci, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Jan. 8. He was 83.
He was born Aug. 30, 1929, in Calitri, Italy to Emilio and Maria Cerreta Maffucci. He worked as a master craftsman for many years until his retirement. He was a parishioner of Holy Name of Jesus Church in New Rochelle.
Maffucci is survived by three children, Emilio (Elizabeth) Maffucci, of Castleton, N.Y., Tina (Richard) Almady, of New Rochelle, and Tom (Noel) Maffucci, of Revere, Mass.; a brother, Lorenzo Maffucci; and many nieces and nephews.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at N. Cancro Funeral Home in New Rochelle. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Saturday at Holy Name of Jesus Church. Burial will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery in New Rochelle.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 New Rochelle Native Brings '80s Pop Band To The Capitol