NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Gaetano Maffucci, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Jan. 8. He was 83.
He was born Aug. 30, 1929, in Calitri, Italy to Emilio and Maria Cerreta Maffucci. He worked as a master craftsman for many years until his retirement. He was a parishioner of Holy Name of Jesus Church in New Rochelle.
Maffucci is survived by three children, Emilio (Elizabeth) Maffucci, of Castleton, N.Y., Tina (Richard) Almady, of New Rochelle, and Tom (Noel) Maffucci, of Revere, Mass.; a brother, Lorenzo Maffucci; and many nieces and nephews.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at N. Cancro Funeral Home in New Rochelle. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Saturday at Holy Name of Jesus Church. Burial will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery in New Rochelle.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime
- 4 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 5 New Rochelle Scholars Named National Achievement Semifinalists