NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Frank A. Di Buono Sr., a lifelong New Rochelle resident, died Nov. 29. He was 62.
He was born Aug. 25, 1950, to Dominick “Goo Goo” Di Buono Sr. and Eleanor De Renzis Di Buono. He began working for the 7UP Bottling Co. in New York at the age of 18 and quickly became known as one of the best route salesmen in the area.
Di Buono recently retired after working in upper management for PepsiCo. He enjoyed golfing, fishing and spending summers with his family and friends at Beckwith Pointe Beach Club.
He also enjoyed participating in a radio show with his good friend Chuck Zito, called “Chuck Zito's View.” Above all else, he enjoyed spending time with his family.
Di Buono is survived by his wife, Diane; three sons, Frank Jr., Matthew and Jason; four siblings, Patricia De Rosa, Maureen Crumbine, Dominick “Donnie” Di Buono Jr. and Michael Di Buono.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Monday and 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday at N. Cancro Funeral Home in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Holy Name Church in New Rochelle. Interment will be private.
- 1 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester