NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Frances S. Barry, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died April 28. She was 70.
Barry was born Oct. 15, 1943, in New Rochelle, to Howard and Katherine (Hagan) Searing. She worked for over 15 years at Barnard School in New Rochelle.
Barry is survived by her daughter, Nora (Michael) Fanning; son, Christopher (Philippa Duncan) Barry; three grandchildren; sister, Mary Jane Meehan; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Andrew P. Barry; and son, Neil F. Barry.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 30 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle, where a funeral service is scheduled for Thursday, May 1 at 11 a.m. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Habitat for Humanity.
- 1 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 4 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287