NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Frances S. Barry, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died April 28. She was 70.
Barry was born Oct. 15, 1943, in New Rochelle, to Howard and Katherine (Hagan) Searing. She worked for over 15 years at Barnard School in New Rochelle.
Barry is survived by her daughter, Nora (Michael) Fanning; son, Christopher (Philippa Duncan) Barry; three grandchildren; sister, Mary Jane Meehan; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Andrew P. Barry; and son, Neil F. Barry.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 30 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle, where a funeral service is scheduled for Thursday, May 1 at 11 a.m. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Habitat for Humanity.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 3 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court
- 4 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In New Rochelle
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money