NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Frances S. Barry, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died April 28. She was 70.
Barry was born Oct. 15, 1943, in New Rochelle, to Howard and Katherine (Hagan) Searing. She worked for over 15 years at Barnard School in New Rochelle.
Barry is survived by her daughter, Nora (Michael) Fanning; son, Christopher (Philippa Duncan) Barry; three grandchildren; sister, Mary Jane Meehan; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Andrew P. Barry; and son, Neil F. Barry.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 30 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle, where a funeral service is scheduled for Thursday, May 1 at 11 a.m. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Habitat for Humanity.
- 1 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 2 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 New Rochelle City Council Approves Parks Overhaul