NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Frances S. Barry, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died April 28. She was 70.
Barry was born Oct. 15, 1943, in New Rochelle, to Howard and Katherine (Hagan) Searing. She worked for over 15 years at Barnard School in New Rochelle.
Barry is survived by her daughter, Nora (Michael) Fanning; son, Christopher (Philippa Duncan) Barry; three grandchildren; sister, Mary Jane Meehan; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Andrew P. Barry; and son, Neil F. Barry.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 30 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle, where a funeral service is scheduled for Thursday, May 1 at 11 a.m. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Habitat for Humanity.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For New Rochelle
- 3 Video Appears To Show New Rochelle Police Drawing Guns Over Snowball Fight
- 4 New Rochelle Will See Dangerous Wind Chills As Low As 15 Below Zero
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In New Rochelle