NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Frances S. Barry, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died April 28. She was 70.
Barry was born Oct. 15, 1943, in New Rochelle, to Howard and Katherine (Hagan) Searing. She worked for over 15 years at Barnard School in New Rochelle.
Barry is survived by her daughter, Nora (Michael) Fanning; son, Christopher (Philippa Duncan) Barry; three grandchildren; sister, Mary Jane Meehan; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Andrew P. Barry; and son, Neil F. Barry.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 30 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle, where a funeral service is scheduled for Thursday, May 1 at 11 a.m. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Habitat for Humanity.
- 1 Faulty Gas Line Closes New Rochelle High School Tuesday
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 John J. Imperioli, 78, Retired Captain, New Rochelle Fire Department