NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Florence "Jinx" Greto of New Rochelle, formerly of Mamaroneck, died Monday, Aug. 4. She was 70.
Greto was born June 28, 1944, to William and Florence (Yanuzzi) Greto. She was a clerical worker for HMB Sales.
Greto is survived by her mother, Florence; sons, Patrick and William (Natalie); three grandchildren; brother, William Greto; and a niece and nephews.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 7, from 5-9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, 914-698-5968. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 8, at St. Vito's Roman Catholic Church followed by interment at St. Mary's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison