NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Florence "Jinx" Greto of New Rochelle, formerly of Mamaroneck, died Monday, Aug. 4. She was 70.
Greto was born June 28, 1944, to William and Florence (Yanuzzi) Greto. She was a clerical worker for HMB Sales.
Greto is survived by her mother, Florence; sons, Patrick and William (Natalie); three grandchildren; brother, William Greto; and a niece and nephews.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 7, from 5-9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, 914-698-5968. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 8, at St. Vito's Roman Catholic Church followed by interment at St. Mary's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; New Rochelle Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester