NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Filomena Apollonio of New Rochelle died Feb. 22. She was 98.
Apollonio was born in Waterbury,Conn. to Nicola and Antonia D'Addona.
Apollonio is survived by her daughters, Cristina DiSisto and Antonia Fuschetto (Gaetano); eight grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Rocco; sisters, Giovanina, Maria and Angelina;andson-in-law, Girolomo DiSisto.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 25 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26 at the Holy Family Church, New Rochelle. Interment at the Ferncliff Cemetery, Hartsdale.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Blythedale Children's Hospital, 95 Bradhurst Ave., Valhalla, NY 10595.
- 1 IRS Warns New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill