NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Filomena Apollonio of New Rochelle died Feb. 22. She was 98.
Apollonio was born in Waterbury,Conn. to Nicola and Antonia D'Addona.
Apollonio is survived by her daughters, Cristina DiSisto and Antonia Fuschetto (Gaetano); eight grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Rocco; sisters, Giovanina, Maria and Angelina;andson-in-law, Girolomo DiSisto.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 25 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26 at the Holy Family Church, New Rochelle. Interment at the Ferncliff Cemetery, Hartsdale.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Blythedale Children's Hospital, 95 Bradhurst Ave., Valhalla, NY 10595.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 New Rochelle Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester