NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Filomena Apollonio of New Rochelle died Feb. 22. She was 98.
Apollonio was born in Waterbury,Conn. to Nicola and Antonia D'Addona.
Apollonio is survived by her daughters, Cristina DiSisto and Antonia Fuschetto (Gaetano); eight grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Rocco; sisters, Giovanina, Maria and Angelina;andson-in-law, Girolomo DiSisto.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 25 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26 at the Holy Family Church, New Rochelle. Interment at the Ferncliff Cemetery, Hartsdale.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Blythedale Children's Hospital, 95 Bradhurst Ave., Valhalla, NY 10595.
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Rochelle
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M