NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Filomena Apollonio of New Rochelle died Feb. 22. She was 98.
Apollonio was born in Waterbury,Conn. to Nicola and Antonia D'Addona.
Apollonio is survived by her daughters, Cristina DiSisto and Antonia Fuschetto (Gaetano); eight grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Rocco; sisters, Giovanina, Maria and Angelina;andson-in-law, Girolomo DiSisto.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 25 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26 at the Holy Family Church, New Rochelle. Interment at the Ferncliff Cemetery, Hartsdale.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Blythedale Children's Hospital, 95 Bradhurst Ave., Valhalla, NY 10595.
- 1 'Property Brothers' Looking For Westchester Residents To Appear In TV Show
- 2 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Westchester
- 5 Gang Used Metro-North To Traffic Guns From Westchester To NYC, AG Says