NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Filomena Apollonio of New Rochelle died Feb. 22. She was 98.
Apollonio was born in Waterbury,Conn. to Nicola and Antonia D'Addona.
Apollonio is survived by her daughters, Cristina DiSisto and Antonia Fuschetto (Gaetano); eight grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Rocco; sisters, Giovanina, Maria and Angelina;andson-in-law, Girolomo DiSisto.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 25 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26 at the Holy Family Church, New Rochelle. Interment at the Ferncliff Cemetery, Hartsdale.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Blythedale Children's Hospital, 95 Bradhurst Ave., Valhalla, NY 10595.
- 1 Sex Offenders Live Near New Rochelle Pre-K's, Report Says
- 2 New Rochelle Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Rochelle
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm