NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Eleanor Borgia, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Dec. 25. She was 94.
Borgia was born Jan. 2, 1918, in New York City to John and Sarah Curry Steiner. A longtime parishioner of Holy Family Church, she was married to Sidney Borgia. He died Jan. 25, 1999.
She is survived by a daughter, Pat Carey; four sons, John, Tom, Joe and Jim Borgia; 11 grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren.
Visitation is from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday at Holy Family Church in New Rochelle. Entombment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Holy Family Church, 83 Clove Road, New Rochelle, NY 10801.
- 1 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching