NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Eleanor Borgia, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Dec. 25. She was 94.
Borgia was born Jan. 2, 1918, in New York City to John and Sarah Curry Steiner. A longtime parishioner of Holy Family Church, she was married to Sidney Borgia. He died Jan. 25, 1999.
She is survived by a daughter, Pat Carey; four sons, John, Tom, Joe and Jim Borgia; 11 grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren.
Visitation is from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday at Holy Family Church in New Rochelle. Entombment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Holy Family Church, 83 Clove Road, New Rochelle, NY 10801.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Snow Could Return To New Rochelle For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 New Rochelle Man Appointed To Head Veterans Services
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents