NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Eleanor Borgia, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Dec. 25. She was 94.
Borgia was born Jan. 2, 1918, in New York City to John and Sarah Curry Steiner. A longtime parishioner of Holy Family Church, she was married to Sidney Borgia. He died Jan. 25, 1999.
She is survived by a daughter, Pat Carey; four sons, John, Tom, Joe and Jim Borgia; 11 grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren.
Visitation is from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday at Holy Family Church in New Rochelle. Entombment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Holy Family Church, 83 Clove Road, New Rochelle, NY 10801.
- 1 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 5 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York