MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Edith Parisi Wilson of Mamaroneck, formerly of New Rochelle, died Feb. 1. She was 86.
Born Jan. 14, 1927, Wilson graduated from the New Rochelle Hospital Cadet School of Nursing in 1947 and worked as a registered nurse. She was married to John Wilson, a longtime New Rochelle police officer, who died in 2004.
She is survived by five children, John (Jane) Wilson, Paul (Laurie) Wilson, Kathryn (Jeffrey) Patchen, Claudia (Bruce) Foster and Mary Elizabeth (Sal) Strazza; 11 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. Wilson was predeceased by three siblings, Mary LoGiudice and Anthony and John Parisi.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Holy Name of Jesus Church in New Rochelle. Burial will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery in New Rochelle.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Holy Name of Jesus Parish Altar Guild.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery
- 4 Mariano Rivera Joins Celebs For WFAN, New Rochelle Charity Softball Game
- 5 Bramson: Another Step Forward In Downtown New Rochelle Development Process