NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Doris Florence Cain of New Rochelle died Jan. 28. She was 84.
Cain was born Oct. 10, 1929, in New York City, to Laura and Frederick Holzapfel.
Cain is survived by her children, Denise (John) Mara, Kenneth (Deborah) Walter and Robert (Donna) Walter; nine grandchildren; and 13 great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Jim Cain.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 4 at the Church of the Resurrection Rye. Entombment to follow at Gate of Heaven Chapel Mausoleum East Hanover, N.J.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Pet Rescue Building Fund, PO Box 393, Larchmont, NY 10538.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 New Rochelle Approves Downtown Parking Overhaul