NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Doris Florence Cain of New Rochelle died Jan. 28. She was 84.
Cain was born Oct. 10, 1929, in New York City, to Laura and Frederick Holzapfel.
Cain is survived by her children, Denise (John) Mara, Kenneth (Deborah) Walter and Robert (Donna) Walter; nine grandchildren; and 13 great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Jim Cain.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 4 at the Church of the Resurrection Rye. Entombment to follow at Gate of Heaven Chapel Mausoleum East Hanover, N.J.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Pet Rescue Building Fund, PO Box 393, Larchmont, NY 10538.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 New Rochelle Native Brings '80s Pop Band To The Capitol
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; New Rochelle Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'