NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Doris Florence Cain of New Rochelle died Jan. 28. She was 84.
Cain was born Oct. 10, 1929, in New York City, to Laura and Frederick Holzapfel.
Cain is survived by her children, Denise (John) Mara, Kenneth (Deborah) Walter and Robert (Donna) Walter; nine grandchildren; and 13 great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Jim Cain.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 4 at the Church of the Resurrection Rye. Entombment to follow at Gate of Heaven Chapel Mausoleum East Hanover, N.J.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Pet Rescue Building Fund, PO Box 393, Larchmont, NY 10538.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Former Monroe College Standout Signs With New York Knicks
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester