NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Doris Florence Cain of New Rochelle died Jan. 28. She was 84.
Cain was born Oct. 10, 1929, in New York City, to Laura and Frederick Holzapfel.
Cain is survived by her children, Denise (John) Mara, Kenneth (Deborah) Walter and Robert (Donna) Walter; nine grandchildren; and 13 great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Jim Cain.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 4 at the Church of the Resurrection Rye. Entombment to follow at Gate of Heaven Chapel Mausoleum East Hanover, N.J.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Pet Rescue Building Fund, PO Box 393, Larchmont, NY 10538.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says
- 2 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 3 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History