NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Doris Abrash Stampleman, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died April 22. She was 95.
Stampleman was a founding member of the Larchmont Temple.
Stampleman is survived by her children, Jed (Monique), Paul (Laura) and Steven (Fern); four grandchildren; and four great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Henry.
A memorial service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Friday, April 26 at Larchmont Temple.
- 1 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA