NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Doris Abrash Stampleman, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died April 22. She was 95.
Stampleman was a founding member of the Larchmont Temple.
Stampleman is survived by her children, Jed (Monique), Paul (Laura) and Steven (Fern); four grandchildren; and four great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Henry.
A memorial service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Friday, April 26 at Larchmont Temple.
- 1 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says
- 2 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 3 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History