NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Doris Abrash Stampleman, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died April 22. She was 95.
Stampleman was a founding member of the Larchmont Temple.
Stampleman is survived by her children, Jed (Monique), Paul (Laura) and Steven (Fern); four grandchildren; and four great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Henry.
A memorial service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Friday, April 26 at Larchmont Temple.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 4 'Out Of The Blue' Wows New Rochelle Commuters With Pop-Up Performance
- 5 Snow Could Return To New Rochelle For Monday Morning Commute