NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Doris Abrash Stampleman, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died April 22. She was 95.
Stampleman was a founding member of the Larchmont Temple.
Stampleman is survived by her children, Jed (Monique), Paul (Laura) and Steven (Fern); four grandchildren; and four great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Henry.
A memorial service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Friday, April 26 at Larchmont Temple.
- 1 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 5 New Rochelle City Council Approves Parks Overhaul