NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Doris Abrash Stampleman, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died April 22. She was 95.
Stampleman was a founding member of the Larchmont Temple.
Stampleman is survived by her children, Jed (Monique), Paul (Laura) and Steven (Fern); four grandchildren; and four great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Henry.
A memorial service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Friday, April 26 at Larchmont Temple.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime
- 4 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 5 New Rochelle Scholars Named National Achievement Semifinalists