NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Constance "Connie" Andolina, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Dec. 2. She was 69.
Andolina was born June 3, 1943, in Ithaca to Joseph and Susan Gabak Cummings. She was co-owner of the former Yellow Submarine restaurant in New Rochelle for more than 30 years. She married Raymond Andolina on Sept. 13, 1962.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a son, Raymond Andolina Jr.; a daughter, Susan (Richard) Maccarone; and three grandchildren.
Visitation is 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at Holy Family Church in New Rochelle.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- 1 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 5 New Rochelle City Council Approves Parks Overhaul