NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Constance "Connie" Andolina, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Dec. 2. She was 69.
Andolina was born June 3, 1943, in Ithaca to Joseph and Susan Gabak Cummings. She was co-owner of the former Yellow Submarine restaurant in New Rochelle for more than 30 years. She married Raymond Andolina on Sept. 13, 1962.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a son, Raymond Andolina Jr.; a daughter, Susan (Richard) Maccarone; and three grandchildren.
Visitation is 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at Holy Family Church in New Rochelle.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- 1 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Yonkers Police Locate Woman In Possible Abduction
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors