NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Concetta Carino, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Aug. 17. She was 81.
Carino was born Dec. 8, 1932, to Giovanni and Grace Carino.
Carino is survived by her husband, Pasquale; children, Frank (Marcia) and Caterina Carino; three grandchildren; a great grandson; brother, Antonio; and sisters, Antoinette and Maria. She was predeceased by her parents; and brother, Miguel Carino.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 21 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, Aug. 22 at Blessed Sacrament Church. Interment will follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
- 1 Former Monroe College Standout Signs With New York Knicks
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester