NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Clementina "Tina" Sudak, a 50-year resident of New Rochelle, died Dec. 6. She was 86.
Sudak was born March 29, 1926, in Chelsea, Mass., to Michael and Domenica Carbone Frasca. She worked as a teacher at Ward Elementary School in New Rochelle for more than 35 years. After retiring from Ward School, she taught in the education department at Iona College for several years.
She was a past member of the Professional Women’s Club of New Rochelle and the Woman’s Club of New Rochelle. She was married to Dr. Frederick N. Sudak, who predeceased her.
Sudak is survived by a son, Stephen M. (Lynn) Sudak; a brother, Peter P. Frasca; and a grandson. She was predeceased by a brother, Vincent Frasca.
A funeral Mass was celebrated Monday at Holy Family Church in New Rochelle. Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel handled the arrangements.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Faulty Gas Line Closes New Rochelle High School Tuesday
- 3 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Drunk Driver Who Slammed Into New Rochelle Building Tops Week’s News
- 5 John J. Imperioli, 78, Retired Captain, New Rochelle Fire Department