NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Clementina "Tina" Sudak, a 50-year resident of New Rochelle, died Dec. 6. She was 86.
Sudak was born March 29, 1926, in Chelsea, Mass., to Michael and Domenica Carbone Frasca. She worked as a teacher at Ward Elementary School in New Rochelle for more than 35 years. After retiring from Ward School, she taught in the education department at Iona College for several years.
She was a past member of the Professional Women’s Club of New Rochelle and the Woman’s Club of New Rochelle. She was married to Dr. Frederick N. Sudak, who predeceased her.
Sudak is survived by a son, Stephen M. (Lynn) Sudak; a brother, Peter P. Frasca; and a grandson. She was predeceased by a brother, Vincent Frasca.
A funeral Mass was celebrated Monday at Holy Family Church in New Rochelle. Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel handled the arrangements.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire