NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Cecilia Zuzulo of New Rochelle died Feb. 2. She was 81.
Zuzulo was born Oct. 8, 1932, in Genoa, Italy. At the age of 55, she received a Masters in Education from the State University of New York.
Zuzulo is survived by her children, Martin, Lucy, John, Anthony and Joy-Marie; six grandchildren; and two brothers. She was predeceased by her husband, Martin V. Zuzulo; and sister and brother.
Calling hours are from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5 at the Pelham Funeral Home, 64 Lincoln Ave., Pelham. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 6 at St. Catharine's Church, 25 Second Ave., Pelham. Interment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 New Rochelle Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In New Rochelle
- 3 Port Chester Landscaper Pulls Down Record $571K Empire City Casino Jackpot
- 4 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways
- 5 Below Normal Temps Predicted For March In New Rochelle