NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Carol M. Chiappetta, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Jan. 16. She was 73.
Chiappetta was born in New Rochelle, to James and Catherine Moore.
Chiappetta is survived by her children, Jerry (Ann), James (Ken) and Lee (Jason); and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Peter; and sister, Maureen Dillon.
Calling hours are Monday, Jan. 20 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. at Blessed Sacrament Church.
- 1 New Rochelle Millennial Runs For Library Trustee Seat
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 4 Man, 34, Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 5 Shakespeare Meets Taylor Swift In New Rochelle 'Pop-Up' Performance