NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Carol M. Chiappetta, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Jan. 16. She was 73.
Chiappetta was born in New Rochelle, to James and Catherine Moore.
Chiappetta is survived by her children, Jerry (Ann), James (Ken) and Lee (Jason); and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Peter; and sister, Maureen Dillon.
Calling hours are Monday, Jan. 20 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. at Blessed Sacrament Church.
- 1 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison