NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Carol M. Chiappetta, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Jan. 16. She was 73.
Chiappetta was born in New Rochelle, to James and Catherine Moore.
Chiappetta is survived by her children, Jerry (Ann), James (Ken) and Lee (Jason); and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Peter; and sister, Maureen Dillon.
Calling hours are Monday, Jan. 20 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. at Blessed Sacrament Church.
- 1 New Rochelle Childhood School Put On Lockdown After Gun Threat
- 2 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire