NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Carol M. Chiappetta, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Jan. 16. She was 73.
Chiappetta was born in New Rochelle, to James and Catherine Moore.
Chiappetta is survived by her children, Jerry (Ann), James (Ken) and Lee (Jason); and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Peter; and sister, Maureen Dillon.
Calling hours are Monday, Jan. 20 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. at Blessed Sacrament Church.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 'Black Lives Matter' Group Organizes March On New Rochelle City Hall
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester