NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Carol M. Chiappetta, a longtime New Rochelle resident, died Jan. 16. She was 73.
Chiappetta was born in New Rochelle, to James and Catherine Moore.
Chiappetta is survived by her children, Jerry (Ann), James (Ken) and Lee (Jason); and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Peter; and sister, Maureen Dillon.
Calling hours are Monday, Jan. 20 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. at Blessed Sacrament Church.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director