NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Camille Wille of New Rochelle died Saturday, Jan. 18. She was 85.
Wille was born April 7, 1928, in New Rochelle; daughter of Pasquale and Lena Fontanarosa. She worked for the New Rochelle Board of Education in New Rochelle.
Wille is survived by her sons, Osmond and Patrick (Ellen) Wille; brother, Vincent Fontanarosa. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Osmond A. Wille Jr.; and brother, Patsy Fontanarosa.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 22 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle, NY 10801 (914) 632-2700. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 23 in Blessed Sacrament Church. Interment will be in St. Mary's Cemetery, Port Chester.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 New Rochelle Native Brings '80s Pop Band To The Capitol