NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Camille Wille of New Rochelle died Saturday, Jan. 18. She was 85.
Wille was born April 7, 1928, in New Rochelle; daughter of Pasquale and Lena Fontanarosa. She worked for the New Rochelle Board of Education in New Rochelle.
Wille is survived by her sons, Osmond and Patrick (Ellen) Wille; brother, Vincent Fontanarosa. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Osmond A. Wille Jr.; and brother, Patsy Fontanarosa.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 22 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle, NY 10801 (914) 632-2700. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 23 in Blessed Sacrament Church. Interment will be in St. Mary's Cemetery, Port Chester.
- 1 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Yonkers Police Locate Woman In Possible Abduction
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors