NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Brian Michael O’Leary, a New Rochelle resident, died Feb. 21. He was 55.
O’Leary was born July 11, 1958, in the Bronx, to Patrick Joseph and Barbara (Killeen) O’Leary. He worked for the U.S. Postal Office in New Rochelle for 35 years.
O’Leary is survived by his parents; wife, Suella; sons, Adam and Liam; daughter, Brianna; siblings, Kevin, Barbara, Noreen, Sean; and many family members. He was predeceased by his son, Michael Brian; and brother, Patrick.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Feb. 26 from 3 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27 at Holy Name Church. Interment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 New Rochelle Native Brings '80s Pop Band To The Capitol
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; New Rochelle Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'