NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Brian Michael O’Leary, a New Rochelle resident, died Feb. 21. He was 55.
O’Leary was born July 11, 1958, in the Bronx, to Patrick Joseph and Barbara (Killeen) O’Leary. He worked for the U.S. Postal Office in New Rochelle for 35 years.
O’Leary is survived by his parents; wife, Suella; sons, Adam and Liam; daughter, Brianna; siblings, Kevin, Barbara, Noreen, Sean; and many family members. He was predeceased by his son, Michael Brian; and brother, Patrick.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Feb. 26 from 3 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27 at Holy Name Church. Interment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 4 'Out Of The Blue' Wows New Rochelle Commuters With Pop-Up Performance
- 5 Snow Could Return To New Rochelle For Monday Morning Commute