NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Brian Michael O’Leary, a New Rochelle resident, died Feb. 21. He was 55.
O’Leary was born July 11, 1958, in the Bronx, to Patrick Joseph and Barbara (Killeen) O’Leary. He worked for the U.S. Postal Office in New Rochelle for 35 years.
O’Leary is survived by his parents; wife, Suella; sons, Adam and Liam; daughter, Brianna; siblings, Kevin, Barbara, Noreen, Sean; and many family members. He was predeceased by his son, Michael Brian; and brother, Patrick.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Feb. 26 from 3 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27 at Holy Name Church. Interment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 New Rochelle Mayor Bramsom Reflects On Downtown's Potential In TV Interview
- 4 Court's Injunction Stops HUD From Giving Away Grants For Westchester
- 5 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner