NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Brian Michael O’Leary, a New Rochelle resident, died Feb. 21. He was 55.
O’Leary was born July 11, 1958, in the Bronx, to Patrick Joseph and Barbara (Killeen) O’Leary. He worked for the U.S. Postal Office in New Rochelle for 35 years.
O’Leary is survived by his parents; wife, Suella; sons, Adam and Liam; daughter, Brianna; siblings, Kevin, Barbara, Noreen, Sean; and many family members. He was predeceased by his son, Michael Brian; and brother, Patrick.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Feb. 26 from 3 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27 at Holy Name Church. Interment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 New Rochelle Childhood School Put On Lockdown After Gun Threat
- 2 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 New Rochelle Schools Officials Discuss Ray Rice On NPR