NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Brian Michael O’Leary, a New Rochelle resident, died Feb. 21. He was 55.
O’Leary was born July 11, 1958, in the Bronx, to Patrick Joseph and Barbara (Killeen) O’Leary. He worked for the U.S. Postal Office in New Rochelle for 35 years.
O’Leary is survived by his parents; wife, Suella; sons, Adam and Liam; daughter, Brianna; siblings, Kevin, Barbara, Noreen, Sean; and many family members. He was predeceased by his son, Michael Brian; and brother, Patrick.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Feb. 26 from 3 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27 at Holy Name Church. Interment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Sex Offenders Live Near New Rochelle Pre-K's, Report Says
- 2 New Rochelle Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Rochelle
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm