NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Beatrice G. Peluso, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died March 3. She was 74.
Peluso was born March 22, 1939, in New York City, to Michael and Margaret Gill. She worked for many years as an administrator for the College of New Rochelle.
Peluso is survived by her daughters, Eileen Peluso-Hoffer (Dave) and Michele Cassidy; two granddaughters; sister, Mary Johnson; sister-in-law, Gerri Tripodi; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Eugene; sister, Anne Marie Gill; and brother, John Gill.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 6 from 2 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc. 16 Shea Place New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, March 7 at the Blessed Sacrament Church. Interment will follow at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow