NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Beatrice G. Peluso, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died March 3. She was 74.
Peluso was born March 22, 1939, in New York City, to Michael and Margaret Gill. She worked for many years as an administrator for the College of New Rochelle.
Peluso is survived by her daughters, Eileen Peluso-Hoffer (Dave) and Michele Cassidy; two granddaughters; sister, Mary Johnson; sister-in-law, Gerri Tripodi; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Eugene; sister, Anne Marie Gill; and brother, John Gill.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 6 from 2 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc. 16 Shea Place New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, March 7 at the Blessed Sacrament Church. Interment will follow at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says
- 3 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit