NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Beatrice G. Peluso, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died March 3. She was 74.
Peluso was born March 22, 1939, in New York City, to Michael and Margaret Gill. She worked for many years as an administrator for the College of New Rochelle.
Peluso is survived by her daughters, Eileen Peluso-Hoffer (Dave) and Michele Cassidy; two granddaughters; sister, Mary Johnson; sister-in-law, Gerri Tripodi; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Eugene; sister, Anne Marie Gill; and brother, John Gill.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 6 from 2 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc. 16 Shea Place New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, March 7 at the Blessed Sacrament Church. Interment will follow at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway