NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Anthony J. Bellizzi, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died Jan. 14. He was 83.
He was born May 4, 1929, in New Rochelle to Dominic and Mary DiFiore Bellizzi. He was the co-owner and operator of the Riviera Shore Club in New Rochelle for many years.
Bellizzi is survived by his wife, the former Dolores Monteleone; a daughter, Lynn Bellizzi; three stepdaughters, Debrah, Carolyn and Michelle; a sister, Julie; and three grandchildren. He was predeceased by his first wife, Anastasia; and a daughter, Toni- Ann Strazza.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery in New Rochelle.
- 1 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 2 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 New Rochelle's Ray Rice Will Claim Elevator Tape Was Altered
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway