NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Anthony J. Bellizzi, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died Jan. 14. He was 83.
He was born May 4, 1929, in New Rochelle to Dominic and Mary DiFiore Bellizzi. He was the co-owner and operator of the Riviera Shore Club in New Rochelle for many years.
Bellizzi is survived by his wife, the former Dolores Monteleone; a daughter, Lynn Bellizzi; three stepdaughters, Debrah, Carolyn and Michelle; a sister, Julie; and three grandchildren. He was predeceased by his first wife, Anastasia; and a daughter, Toni- Ann Strazza.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery in New Rochelle.
- 1 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, Says Westchester DA
- 5 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson