NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Anthony J. Bellizzi, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, died Jan. 14. He was 83.
He was born May 4, 1929, in New Rochelle to Dominic and Mary DiFiore Bellizzi. He was the co-owner and operator of the Riviera Shore Club in New Rochelle for many years.
Bellizzi is survived by his wife, the former Dolores Monteleone; a daughter, Lynn Bellizzi; three stepdaughters, Debrah, Carolyn and Michelle; a sister, Julie; and three grandchildren. He was predeceased by his first wife, Anastasia; and a daughter, Toni- Ann Strazza.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery in New Rochelle.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations