NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Anne C. Bonomo, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, June 16. She was 98.
Bonomo was born March 14, 1916, in New Rochelle, to Giuseppe and Anna Cestone. She worked as executive secretary for many years at Arnold Constable in New Rochelle and then at the Feeney Park Boys’ Club of New Rochelle where she served as president of their Women’s Auxiliary.
Bonomo is survived by her sons, Louis and James (Nancy); two grandchildren; nieces and nephews; and great nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Louis J. Bonomo.
Calling hours are Friday, June 20 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, June 21 at St. Joseph’s Church. Entombment will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Meals-on-Wheels in New Rochelle.
- 1 IRS Warns New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 5 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast