NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Anne C. Bonomo, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, June 16. She was 98.
Bonomo was born March 14, 1916, in New Rochelle, to Giuseppe and Anna Cestone. She worked as executive secretary for many years at Arnold Constable in New Rochelle and then at the Feeney Park Boys’ Club of New Rochelle where she served as president of their Women’s Auxiliary.
Bonomo is survived by her sons, Louis and James (Nancy); two grandchildren; nieces and nephews; and great nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Louis J. Bonomo.
Calling hours are Friday, June 20 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, June 21 at St. Joseph’s Church. Entombment will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Meals-on-Wheels in New Rochelle.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 'Black Lives Matter' Group Organizes March On New Rochelle City Hall
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; New Rochelle Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'