NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Anna M. Lalli Carbone, a lifelong resident of New Rochelle, June 29. She was 98.
Carbone was born in 1916, to Michael and Ida (Columbo) Lalli. At a young age, she managed a family business, Lalli Dress Manufacturing on Drake Avenue in New Rochelle. Later in life, she was employed by School Supply in Pelham and as an office assistant for Berlingo and Carbone in Port Chester - a position that she held until her retirement.
Carbone is survived by her son, Anthony A. (Lorraine) Carbone, New Rochelle City Court Judge; daughter, Darlene Yoseloff (Julien) of East Brunswick, N.J.; four grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; nephew and niece; and cousin, Sue Ritacco of New Rochelle. She was predeceased by her husband, Anthony A. Carbone; parents; and siblings, Louis and Richard Lalli.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 2 from 2 to 8 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, July 3 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow in Holy Sepulchre Cemetery in New Rochelle.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the New Rochelle Police Foundation, 475 North Avenue, New Rochelle, 10801 or PHCL: The Partnership for the Huguenot Children's Library, PO Box 0072, New Rochelle, 10804.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring