NEW FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Anita Rose (Cario) Pierleoni of New Fairfield, formerly of New Rochelle, died April 12. She was 87.
Pierleoni is survived by her children, Donna, Gregg, Brian, Glenn, Gina, Paul, Maria, Carl and Michael; 15 grandchildren; a great-grandchild; and sister, Evelyn Smith. She was predeceased by her husband, Gino.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, April 25 at St. Pius X Church in Scarsdale.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Pierleoni's name to St. Edward the Confessor Church, 26 Brush Rd., New Fairfield, CT 06812 or to St. Pius X Church, 91 Secor Rd., Scarsdale, NY 10583 or to your favorite charity.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Anita-Pierleoni&lc=6777&pid=170662129&mid=5931726
- 1 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says
- 2 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 3 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History