NEW FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Anita Rose (Cario) Pierleoni of New Fairfield, formerly of New Rochelle, died April 12. She was 87.
Pierleoni is survived by her children, Donna, Gregg, Brian, Glenn, Gina, Paul, Maria, Carl and Michael; 15 grandchildren; a great-grandchild; and sister, Evelyn Smith. She was predeceased by her husband, Gino.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, April 25 at St. Pius X Church in Scarsdale.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Pierleoni's name to St. Edward the Confessor Church, 26 Brush Rd., New Fairfield, CT 06812 or to St. Pius X Church, 91 Secor Rd., Scarsdale, NY 10583 or to your favorite charity.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Anita-Pierleoni&lc=6777&pid=170662129&mid=5931726
- 1 New Rochelle Childhood School Put On Lockdown After Gun Threat
- 2 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 New Rochelle Schools Officials Discuss Ray Rice On NPR