NEW FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Anita Rose (Cario) Pierleoni of New Fairfield, formerly of New Rochelle, died April 12. She was 87.
Pierleoni is survived by her children, Donna, Gregg, Brian, Glenn, Gina, Paul, Maria, Carl and Michael; 15 grandchildren; a great-grandchild; and sister, Evelyn Smith. She was predeceased by her husband, Gino.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, April 25 at St. Pius X Church in Scarsdale.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Pierleoni's name to St. Edward the Confessor Church, 26 Brush Rd., New Fairfield, CT 06812 or to St. Pius X Church, 91 Secor Rd., Scarsdale, NY 10583 or to your favorite charity.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Anita-Pierleoni&lc=6777&pid=170662129&mid=5931726
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For New Rochelle
- 3 Video Appears To Show New Rochelle Police Drawing Guns Over Snowball Fight
- 4 New Rochelle Will See Dangerous Wind Chills As Low As 15 Below Zero
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In New Rochelle