NEW FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Anita Rose (Cario) Pierleoni of New Fairfield, formerly of New Rochelle, died April 12. She was 87.
Pierleoni is survived by her children, Donna, Gregg, Brian, Glenn, Gina, Paul, Maria, Carl and Michael; 15 grandchildren; a great-grandchild; and sister, Evelyn Smith. She was predeceased by her husband, Gino.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, April 25 at St. Pius X Church in Scarsdale.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Pierleoni's name to St. Edward the Confessor Church, 26 Brush Rd., New Fairfield, CT 06812 or to St. Pius X Church, 91 Secor Rd., Scarsdale, NY 10583 or to your favorite charity.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Anita-Pierleoni&lc=6777&pid=170662129&mid=5931726
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle