NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Aniello Pelella, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died May 7. He was 71.
Pelella was born Feb. 10, 1943, in Italy, to Luigi and Civita (Buonomo) Pelella. He grew up in Argentina and came to New Rochelle in 1961. He was a painting contractor for many years.
Pelella is survived by his wife, Adele Hutz; daughter, Nina Pelella-Doyle (Gregg); son, Louis Pelella (Jessica); three grandchildren; sister, Vincenza “Enza” Romano (Carmine); and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and daughter, Linda Pelella.
A memorial service will be held Saturday May 17, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. where a prayer service will take place at noon.
For more information, please visit: www.lloydmaxcy.com
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Rochelle
- 4 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 5 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yonkers Yard