NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Aniello Pelella, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died May 7. He was 71.
Pelella was born Feb. 10, 1943, in Italy, to Luigi and Civita (Buonomo) Pelella. He grew up in Argentina and came to New Rochelle in 1961. He was a painting contractor for many years.
Pelella is survived by his wife, Adele Hutz; daughter, Nina Pelella-Doyle (Gregg); son, Louis Pelella (Jessica); three grandchildren; sister, Vincenza “Enza” Romano (Carmine); and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and daughter, Linda Pelella.
A memorial service will be held Saturday May 17, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. where a prayer service will take place at noon.
For more information, please visit: www.lloydmaxcy.com
- 1 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Yonkers Police Locate Woman In Possible Abduction
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors