NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Aniello Pelella, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died May 7. He was 71.
Pelella was born Feb. 10, 1943, in Italy, to Luigi and Civita (Buonomo) Pelella. He grew up in Argentina and came to New Rochelle in 1961. He was a painting contractor for many years.
Pelella is survived by his wife, Adele Hutz; daughter, Nina Pelella-Doyle (Gregg); son, Louis Pelella (Jessica); three grandchildren; sister, Vincenza “Enza” Romano (Carmine); and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and daughter, Linda Pelella.
A memorial service will be held Saturday May 17, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. where a prayer service will take place at noon.
For more information, please visit: www.lloydmaxcy.com
- 1 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 2 New Rochelle City Council Expected To Approve Demolition Of Rowing Club
- 3 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 4 One Suspect Arrested, Two On The Loose In New Rochelle Robbery
- 5 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates