NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Aniello Pelella, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died May 7. He was 71.
Pelella was born Feb. 10, 1943, in Italy, to Luigi and Civita (Buonomo) Pelella. He grew up in Argentina and came to New Rochelle in 1961. He was a painting contractor for many years.
Pelella is survived by his wife, Adele Hutz; daughter, Nina Pelella-Doyle (Gregg); son, Louis Pelella (Jessica); three grandchildren; sister, Vincenza “Enza” Romano (Carmine); and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and daughter, Linda Pelella.
A memorial service will be held Saturday May 17, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. where a prayer service will take place at noon.
For more information, please visit: www.lloydmaxcy.com
- 1 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Rochelle
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car