NEW ROCHELLE -- Angelina Granucci, a longtime resident of the Bronx and current New Rochelle resident, died Wednesday, Aug. 6. She was 87.
Granucci was born Aug. 30, 1926, in the Bronx to Joseph and Jenny (Merlino) Naro. She worked for many years alongside her parents and sister in the family's dress contacting business, J.A. Naro Dress Co. Inc.
Granucci is survived by her son, Joseph (Jody); three grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; brother, Frank Naro (Lee); and sister, Josephine Staiano. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Robert G. Granucci.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 8, from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 9, at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church, Pelham Manor. Interment will follow at St. Raymond's Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Providence Rest Nursing Home, 3304 Waterbury Ave., Bronx, NY 10465.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 4 Snow Could Return To New Rochelle For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents