NEW ROCHELLE -- Angelina Granucci, a longtime resident of the Bronx and current New Rochelle resident, died Wednesday, Aug. 6. She was 87.
Granucci was born Aug. 30, 1926, in the Bronx to Joseph and Jenny (Merlino) Naro. She worked for many years alongside her parents and sister in the family's dress contacting business, J.A. Naro Dress Co. Inc.
Granucci is survived by her son, Joseph (Jody); three grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; brother, Frank Naro (Lee); and sister, Josephine Staiano. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Robert G. Granucci.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 8, from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 9, at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church, Pelham Manor. Interment will follow at St. Raymond's Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Providence Rest Nursing Home, 3304 Waterbury Ave., Bronx, NY 10465.
- 1 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway