NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Angela A. de Simone, a lifelong New Rochelle resident, died Nov. 27. She was 88.
Born Nov. 9, 1924 in New Rochelle, de Simone was the daughter of Frank and Maria Baccari Iarocci. She was married to Joseph de Simone, who predeceased her on Dec. 19, 2002.
She is survived by three children, Gary (Liz) de Simone, Joseph (Dolores) de Simone and Lori (Alfred) Gallicchio; a brother, Pat Iarocci; and four grandchildren.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday at Blessed Sacrament Church in New Rochelle. Entombment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Alzheimer's Association.
- 1 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway