NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Angela A. de Simone, a lifelong New Rochelle resident, died Nov. 27. She was 88.
Born Nov. 9, 1924 in New Rochelle, de Simone was the daughter of Frank and Maria Baccari Iarocci. She was married to Joseph de Simone, who predeceased her on Dec. 19, 2002.
She is survived by three children, Gary (Liz) de Simone, Joseph (Dolores) de Simone and Lori (Alfred) Gallicchio; a brother, Pat Iarocci; and four grandchildren.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday at Blessed Sacrament Church in New Rochelle. Entombment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Alzheimer's Association.
- 1 IRS Warns New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill