NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Angela A. de Simone, a lifelong New Rochelle resident, died Nov. 27. She was 88.
Born Nov. 9, 1924 in New Rochelle, de Simone was the daughter of Frank and Maria Baccari Iarocci. She was married to Joseph de Simone, who predeceased her on Dec. 19, 2002.
She is survived by three children, Gary (Liz) de Simone, Joseph (Dolores) de Simone and Lori (Alfred) Gallicchio; a brother, Pat Iarocci; and four grandchildren.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday at Blessed Sacrament Church in New Rochelle. Entombment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Alzheimer's Association.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle
- 2 New Rochelle Actor Has Detective Role In NBC Series 'Aquarius'
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says