NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Albert Napoli of New Rochelle died Dec. 10. He was 86.
He was born Sept. 8, 1926, in Mount Vernon to Robert and Maria Napoli. He was married to Maryann Lallas Napoli, who survives him.
Napoli is survived by four children, Dr. Maria Napoli, Robert Napoli, Lisa (Joey) DiCiacco and Pamela (Joe) Loffreno; a sister, Margaret Morela; nine grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.
Vistation is from 4 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Yannantuono Funeral Home in Mount Vernon. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in Mount Vernon. Burial will follow at Holy Sepluchre Cemetery in New Rochelle.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to a favorite charity.
- 1 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says
- 2 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit