NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Albert Napoli of New Rochelle died Dec. 10. He was 86.
He was born Sept. 8, 1926, in Mount Vernon to Robert and Maria Napoli. He was married to Maryann Lallas Napoli, who survives him.
Napoli is survived by four children, Dr. Maria Napoli, Robert Napoli, Lisa (Joey) DiCiacco and Pamela (Joe) Loffreno; a sister, Margaret Morela; nine grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.
Vistation is from 4 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Yannantuono Funeral Home in Mount Vernon. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in Mount Vernon. Burial will follow at Holy Sepluchre Cemetery in New Rochelle.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to a favorite charity.
- 1 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway