NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Agnes Ceglio, of New Rochelle and formerly of Eastchester, died Jan. 16. She 93.
Ceglio was born Oct. 6, 1919, in Cannigatti, Sicily, Italy to Michael and Grace Micciche Sciabbarrasi. She married Anthony Ceglio on April 28, 1940. He died in 1997. They lived in Eastchester.
She is survived by two sons, Anthony(Carolyn) and Michael (Maureen) Ceglio; a daughter-in-law, Peggy; nine grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband; and a son, Nicholas.
Visitation is from 3-9 p.m. Friday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. Funeral services will be at 9:45 a.m. Saturday at St. Ursula Church in Mount Vernon. Burial will follow at Holy Mount Cemetery in Tuckahoe.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies