NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Agatino "Tino" LaTorre, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Feb. 1. He was 67.
He was born Oct. 23, 1945, in Italy. He owned and operated Tino LaTorre Painting and Contracting Co. in New Rochelle for more than 30 years.
LaTorre is survived by two children, Christina LaTorre and Agatino LaTorre Jr.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Monday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Holy Family Church in New Rochelle. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to a favorite charity.
- 1 Sex Offenders Live Near New Rochelle Pre-K's, Report Says
- 2 New Rochelle Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges
- 3 New Rochelle Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In New Rochelle
- 5 Port Chester Landscaper Pulls Down Record $571K Empire City Casino Jackpot