NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Agatino "Tino" LaTorre, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Feb. 1. He was 67.
He was born Oct. 23, 1945, in Italy. He owned and operated Tino LaTorre Painting and Contracting Co. in New Rochelle for more than 30 years.
LaTorre is survived by two children, Christina LaTorre and Agatino LaTorre Jr.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Monday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Holy Family Church in New Rochelle. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to a favorite charity.
- 1 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway