NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Agatino "Tino" LaTorre, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Feb. 1. He was 67.
He was born Oct. 23, 1945, in Italy. He owned and operated Tino LaTorre Painting and Contracting Co. in New Rochelle for more than 30 years.
LaTorre is survived by two children, Christina LaTorre and Agatino LaTorre Jr.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Monday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Holy Family Church in New Rochelle. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to a favorite charity.
- 1 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says
- 2 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit