NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Agatino "Tino" LaTorre, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Feb. 1. He was 67.
He was born Oct. 23, 1945, in Italy. He owned and operated Tino LaTorre Painting and Contracting Co. in New Rochelle for more than 30 years.
LaTorre is survived by two children, Christina LaTorre and Agatino LaTorre Jr.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Monday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Holy Family Church in New Rochelle. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to a favorite charity.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 4 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle