NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Agatino "Tino" LaTorre, a longtime resident of New Rochelle, died Feb. 1. He was 67.
He was born Oct. 23, 1945, in Italy. He owned and operated Tino LaTorre Painting and Contracting Co. in New Rochelle for more than 30 years.
LaTorre is survived by two children, Christina LaTorre and Agatino LaTorre Jr.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Monday at Lloyd Maxcy and Sons Beauchamp Chapel in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Holy Family Church in New Rochelle. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to a favorite charity.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire