NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Abraham Schenkelbach of New Rochelle died Dec. 5 at Willow Towers. He was 99.
Schenkelbach was born July 18,1913, in New York City to Max and Gussie Schenkelbach. He worked as an engineer for the Lummus Co. for many years.
He is survived by a sister, Ann Rabinove; and several nieces and nephews.
A funeral service will be held at 12:30 p.m. Sunday at George T. Davis Funeral Home in New Rochelle.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire