NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Abraham Schenkelbach of New Rochelle died Dec. 5 at Willow Towers. He was 99.
Schenkelbach was born July 18,1913, in New York City to Max and Gussie Schenkelbach. He worked as an engineer for the Lummus Co. for many years.
He is survived by a sister, Ann Rabinove; and several nieces and nephews.
A funeral service will be held at 12:30 p.m. Sunday at George T. Davis Funeral Home in New Rochelle.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations