NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Abraham Schenkelbach of New Rochelle died Dec. 5 at Willow Towers. He was 99.
Schenkelbach was born July 18,1913, in New York City to Max and Gussie Schenkelbach. He worked as an engineer for the Lummus Co. for many years.
He is survived by a sister, Ann Rabinove; and several nieces and nephews.
A funeral service will be held at 12:30 p.m. Sunday at George T. Davis Funeral Home in New Rochelle.
- 1 Former Monroe College Standout Signs With New York Knicks
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester