NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Abraham Schenkelbach of New Rochelle died Dec. 5 at Willow Towers. He was 99.
Schenkelbach was born July 18,1913, in New York City to Max and Gussie Schenkelbach. He worked as an engineer for the Lummus Co. for many years.
He is survived by a sister, Ann Rabinove; and several nieces and nephews.
A funeral service will be held at 12:30 p.m. Sunday at George T. Davis Funeral Home in New Rochelle.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95
- 5 New Rochelle Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night