NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Abraham Schenkelbach of New Rochelle died Dec. 5 at Willow Towers. He was 99.
Schenkelbach was born July 18,1913, in New York City to Max and Gussie Schenkelbach. He worked as an engineer for the Lummus Co. for many years.
He is survived by a sister, Ann Rabinove; and several nieces and nephews.
A funeral service will be held at 12:30 p.m. Sunday at George T. Davis Funeral Home in New Rochelle.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 'Black Lives Matter' Group Organizes March On New Rochelle City Hall
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 5 New Rochelle Man, 27, Charged With Assaulting State Trooper