YONKERS, N.Y. – The Yonkers Fire Department battled a pair of major blazes that occurred within a span of around three hours on Tuesday night.
Two adult males were rescued in the first fire, a three-alarm blaze that occurred at 461 Riverdale Avenue, according to the Yonkers Fire Department. The men, believed to be between 30 and 40 years of age, were transported to Jacoby Medical Center with injuries believed to be non-life threatening, the fire department said.
Multiple people were removed from the upper floors of the second fire, at 164 Beech Street, across from Thurman Street, which occurred in the first floor of a three-story residence, the department said.
The second fire was reported at 9:30 p.m.
Check back for more information on both fires.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, Says Westchester DA
- 5 George Pataki, Donald Trump Exchange Barbs Over Controversial Comments